What is FX Explained Australia and why are you here?
- Are you from Australia and interested in Forex Trading and just do not know where to start?
- Do you have questions about the legality of forex trading in Australia?
- Are you currently trading and struggling, finding it difficult to achieve consistent profits?
- Do you not fully understand some of the language being used on other FX or Trading websites?
- Are you having difficulty choosing the best broker in Australia?
FX Explained Australia is here to help and guide you. Forex explained in an easy way!
We have a passion for Financial Markets and for helping those trying to find their way in the complicated world of Currency Trading and Investing.
Originally we successfully helped UK traders and now we aim to help traders from Australia as well. Today it is legal to trade forex in Australia as long as you pay income tax on your gains (profits minus losses). And, needless to say, you need to abide by all financial laws and not be involved in money laundering. Laws and regulations have been set in place by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC). ASIC’s basic role is to enforce and regulate company and financial services laws, in order to protect Australian consumers, investors, and creditors. ASIC is one of the genuinely stronger regulatory bodies out there together with FCA and CySEC. Brokers, regulated by ASIC, will have to treat their traders fairly. All gains that Australian traders make need to be declared to the Australian Tax Office (ATO).
Whether you are a complete novice, or seasoned veteran, we believe that our high level of fx expertise and knowledge about Australia, combined with a simple approach will help you to develop confidently in this sometimes difficult world of forex trading.
We aim to:
- Be a guide for you in how FX Trading works for traders in Australia.
- Offer trading tools that you can use in your everyday trading.
- Provide a comprehensive knowledge base that you can draw on.
- Help you decide who you should trade with and pick the best broker to trade with when you are from Australia.
- Provide timely updates on important FX developments (via email).
We welcome all traders from Australia to join the global FX Explained community to help you become better traders! We don’t show you how to trade, we help you to become a Trader!